HI Don,
Thanks for the feedback.  Something must have gone wonky with the software since I share your frustration with gratuitous registration requirements and we deliberately designed the COW so that you didn't have to do the full registration process -- we provide a quick alternative in case you just want to occasionally guess the COW dx and aren't interested in the other stuff on SonoWorld.
to FlowNetters -- If anybody else had a similar problem please let me know off-list at [log in to unmask] so I can run this bug down and fix it.  Any specifics would be much appreciated
Regards
larry