The following message is being distributed through a special listserv. You
cannot unsubscribe from the list.

Hello,

I am writing to inform you of a research study we are conducting in the
Department of Psychology at the University of Vermont. We are studying the
effects of an anxiety prevention program with people who smoke at least 10
cigarettes per day. You would receive $80 for attending one 3 hour class
and returning 6 months later for one hour to complete questionnaires. We
will offer the class on various days during September and October. If you
are interested and smoke at least 10 cigarettes per day, click on this
link (http://www.uvm.edu/~psycahrl/prevention.html) and complete the forms
you find there. Hit send when you finish and if you are eligible we will
call you to complete a brief interview and answer any questions you may
have.

Best,

Matthew Feldner, M.A