I had actually called them over a week ago and the recording says that they are
in the middle
 of moving their place but did not say where to.  They also said you could leave a message and they
would return your call, but I did and they didn't.  So I have no idea where or when they will be re-opening.  You
would think that a small shop trying to build a clientel would be a little bit better about communicating to their customers.

Henry