Good Morning,
A patron has asked me to locate a list of all of the chemicals that
occur naturally in the human body.  I must admit, I am stumped.  I have
looked in a number of text books on clinical chemistry and physiology,
but have not found it in the format he requested.  All we have been able
to find so far is some message board postings, but I would like
something a bit more scholarly.  If anyone has any suggestions, I will
be amazed and grateful.  Thanks!  Jennifer

--
Jennifer McCabe
Health & Human Services Librarian