James,
I've been thinking about your statement.

Why do they (Muslims) hate us? They don't. They hate
our government. So do I.

Osama has articulated a half dozen main issues that
draw overwhelming support throughout the Islamic
world. (Fighters are flocking to his cause) Can you
name the issues?? Probably not because his issues have
been censored by the alphabet networks (media) and the
talking heads have replaced Islams issues with idiotic
things they thought up.

Media elites working with government elites have hands
on the steering wheel, gas and brakes that determine
America's direction. Unfortunately this direction
comes from the world of words, a world that is not
grounded in reality. Result, an America out of
control.

Objectively Osama has made valid points, from the
Muslim point of view he is right on.
Steve

>From:         james kusack <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject:      Re: Italian Job
>Tell everyone you are Canadian, eh?  The U.S. is the
most hated >nation on the face of the earth.