Thermoflexes can be had relatively cheaply and I've heard
almost 100% positive feedback about them.  I have a set
waiting to go in my AT boots when I get off my arse and
"cook" them.

I have ZipFits in my alpine boots and love them, but I
believe they are a bit pricier.  I never did inject the
silicon stuff in them as the fit pretty much perfectly
without it.  This would also be a great time to get a
custom footbed... easily the single best gear purchase
I've ever made.

I'll put a plug in for Ben Wax of Inner Bootworks in Stowe.
Great guy, decent rates, happy feet.  :-)

-Jim B.