From:    "Haskell, Patrick" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Italian Job

>>james kusack writes:
>> Tell everyone you are Canadian, eh?  The U.S. is
the most hated
>> nation on the face of the earth.
>
>Nah.  The world will give us a break unless we're
gullible enough to
>vote for Bush again.
>Patrick

But we will elect Bush again. Kerry is not electable.
(as President) That is why the race has been of little
interest since Kerry was annointed front runner. (6
months of useless blathering) As to why the DNC dumped
Dean, ask them. Dean was not liberal as Kerry and he
had his finger on the pulse of Democrat voters.

As to this alleged Euro trash hatred. Who cares what
they think. This is the forth WW that they are the
root cause of.
Steve