>That's weird, I don't recall going to Whistler with anyone.<

One can hope that you do....

>The thing that puzzles me is that you continue to socialize on-line with
people you clearly disdain.  Of course, there are those on this list that
you seem to believe are simpatico with you, but you'd be surprised at what
goes on in the backchannels of this here interweb.<

I understand that You, Leigh and Mr. FTO view this list as your private
domain but it isn't. And while 90% of the information posted here is
innacurate, misleading and downright stupid there are a few people who post
some worthwhile and accurate information and opinion on a variety of
subjects. Let me also point out that the figure is 90% only because of the
constant dribble from a very small minority. You are correct that there are
some on the list I disdain but not everyone I disagree with falls into that
category. I really only disdain the little clique of which you are such an
active part and ardent defender. It makes up a surprisingly small part of
the list.

And Michael you are absolutely right you'd be surprised by what goes on BC