Good point...

Matt, if one of the Crispi's gave you toe-pinch, be careful about
Crispi.  People that dislike the Crispi flex generally do so because of
toe-pinch and is usually doesn't go away as they 'break in'.

Flex them in bindings that you're likely to ski.  Make note of when the
pinch appears - mine pinch me slightly if I get too low, but it's about
when my kneecap meets my topsheet, so it's not an issue.