Yep..Greg is the best...if your in the NYC area then you can hit Jeff Rich
who trained greg. I believe his offcie is called US Orhthotic center or
something similar.

-----Original Message-----
From: Vermont Skiing Discussion and Snow Reports
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Jonathan S. Shefftz
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2004 12:39 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SKIVT-L] Boot fitters wuz Re: boot liners

No contest:
http://www.gmolfoot.com

These guys are pretty good too, but still not as good:
http://www.startingate.net/index.php3?gallery=-62-Ski_Boots

Although if the Okemo region is defined to stretch as far as the notorious
Killington Access Road (maybe half an hour away?), then this is a worthy
challenger:
http://www.basinski.com/boots.html

The Killington shop for these guys is pretty good too, but still not as
good, although I also see here that they have a Ludlow shop:
http://www.northernski.com