Tag, Relaaaaaaax.

Quoting Tag Gross <[log in to unmask]>:

> Did you see where I said that foam was better?

You didn't say it was better; I said it was worse.

> So what's your point?

My point was rather clear: wood is better than foam.  Evidence: even Rossi uses
wood in its race stock skis.  The fact is, foam is cheaper than wood, so Rossi
has a higher profit margin.  It may ski differently than wood, but it also
isn't as durable.

My larger point was that one shouldn't assume skis will feel the same just b/c
they both have wood cores.

But then you were too defensive to notice...

El Scorpion