ItalyMonterrosa/Alagna?

Leigh

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dillon, Bob
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Monday, September 20, 2004 5:10 PM
  Subject: [SKIVT-L] Italy

  Heading to Italy in March '05, but I won't be visiting any museums, churches, or small Tuscan villages.   I'm heading to a small mountain village that I first heard about on this list several years ago for a week of guided off-piste skiing.  2,500m runs, the 2nd highest mountain in the Alps, skiing over to Switzerland and then back to Italy, and sleeping in mountain huts high above the treeline.

  any guesses?

  Bob

  This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.

  E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message that arise as a result of e-mail transmission. This message is provided for informational purposes and should not be construed as a solicitation or offer to buy or sell any securities or related financial instruments.

  All e-mails at Neuberger Berman are, in accordance with Firm policy, to be used for Neuberger Berman business purposes only. E-mails sent from or to the Firm are subject to being reviewed by the Firm in accordance with the Firm's procedure for the review of correspondence

  This message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the designated recipient(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. This communication is for information purposes only and should not be regarded as an offer to sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy any financial product, an official confirmation of any transaction, or as an official statement of Lehman Brothers. Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free. Therefore, we do not represent that this information is complete or accurate and it should not be relied upon as such. All information is subject to change without notice.