We have been using Apple Airports for several years now.  We are using
them in Mac environments as well as where PC's dominate (our high school
and central office).  We've had no trouble printing through them from
any PC's that I'm aware of.  We've got a large number of XP machines and
they're having no problem with the older Airports and the Airport
Extremes.  At some point, someone mentioned Airport Expresses; we don't
have any of those so I'm not sure if there would be a problem there.

Have you put sp2 on those XP machines?   If so, the notorious firewall
may be interfering with your print jobs.

-Vince

Vince Rossano
Information Technology Director
Montpelier Public Schools
58 Barre Street
Montpelier, VT 05602

Phone: 802-225-8690

The Airbases old and new both support Windows IP printing...no matter
the flavor of windows.

In predominately mac environments, we have PC laptops using IP
printing to HP LaserJets with no problems. At one point we even had
them printing across a bridged wireless connection.

Have you checked that bridging is turned on? Seem to remember that
with the older airports, this might have been necessary.

Jeff Everett
Orleans Central SU