Tommy: As far as I know Mary is still our contact. I have noticed recently that she has not been replying to e-mails. I have had to send her many voice mail messages and voice mails. I hope she is ok because she is normally on top of it. - Bryan On Oct 7, 2004, at 7:37 AM, Tommy Walz wrote: GenevaDoes anybody have the current contact at FileMaker?  Mary Carrillo is not responding to my emails. Excuse the duplicate postings. Geneva Tommy J. Walz Geneva Technology Coordinator Geneva Barre Supervisory Union Geneva 120 Ayers St. Geneva Barre VT 05641 Geneva Tel 802-476-5011 Bryan Thompson Technology Coordinator Winooski School District 60 Normand Street Winooski, VT 05404 802-655-2555 AIM: bryantg3