There's still time to take the Information Technology Planning Council's quick survey concerning your technology needs and priorities. The survey will be online through Monday, November 1 at:

http://www.uvm.edu/cit/projects/itpc/survey/

It will take approximately five to ten minutes to complete.

Understanding our technology needs, prioritizing our technology goals, and creating a sustainable funding model for technology is crucial to achieving our mission as a premier public research University, and to accomplishing our ambitious shared vision for UVM. To that end, an Information Technology Planning Council has been meeting over the past months, gathering information from previous studies and from discussions with various University constituent groups in preparation for generating a comprehensive master plan for information technology at UVM. Now, it is important for us to hear from you.  By filling out the survey at the link listed above, you will be making an important contribution to shaping the future of our technological infrastructure at UVM.

In addition, feel free to send other comments and suggestions about information technology at UVM to [log in to unmask], or to me directly at [log in to unmask]. To find out more about the planning process, see the ITPC website at http://www.uvm.edu/cit/projects/itpc/.

If you're one of the 1,029 people who have completed the survey to date, thank you for your important participation in this planning process. If you haven't taken the survey yet, I encourage you to add your voice by Monday's deadline.

Mara Saule
Chief Information Officer, and
    Dean of University Libraries