A quick cruise down Hawkins Rd., then back up Little Chicago to Route 7
produced alot of opportunities for birding.  After a quick race home to
drop of the baby, and on the way back to go grocery shopping I confirmed
that on Little Chicago Rd there was a flock of American Pipits flying
from the power lines to the field and back.  I wouldn't venture a guess as
to how many there were.  I did manage to get some great looks, and they
came up to the car with no hesitations.  I tried something new for me, I
used my digital camera through my binoculars, interesting results.
http://vtbirds.homestead.com/files/American_Pipit.jpg

Other birds we saw were American Crow, Killdeer and a variety of sparrows.

Happy Birding,
Mike C.
N. Ferrisburg
http://vtbirds.homestead.com