Last evening at dusk I saw my first Fox Sparrow for this year under my home
feeder in Shelburne.

This morning I also saw my first Tree Sparrow for this fall in the same place.

Also a brief stop this morning at Charlotte Town Beach found the usual
recent Dunlin and Killdeer, this time with a Greater Yellowlegs.
Also a dozen Red-breasted Mergansers were close off shore.  Further out
were a couple Horned Grebe (also three of those at Shelburne Town Beach)
and much further out were many Common Loons.
Also sought out a Golden-crowned Kinglet in the nearby trees of the parking
lot.
The pleasant calm weather continues, but no push of migrants or nearby
flocking of Bonaparte's was occurring.
Enjoying the sunny afternoons, Larry