Along with the incredible mass of snow geese, there was a decent congregation of
predators hanging around the superflock. A beautiful Coyote was lurking near
the end of Gage Road. Two apparently immature peregrines, coming in low, sent
up a chaotic swirl of geese at one point, and one of the immature Bald Eagles
was picking at the remains of what appeared to be a goose. Add Male and female
harriers and a passing merlin to top off the list.
Greg