One of our staff wants to subscribe to this journal, for $298/yr.  Her
ordering info (I don't know where she got it) is for Prime National
Publishing, but the link to this title on their main page is a bad link, and
the title doesn't appear anywhere else in their website.  It isn't in
LocatorPlus, and the OCLC record shows no holdings, a start date of 2005,
and Weston (MA) Medical Journals as the publisher, which I cannot identify
via Google, Switchboard.com or anyplace else.  Anyone familiar with this
elusive little devil?  I'm beginning to wonder if it was someone's idea that
perhaps isn't going to come to fruition after all, and I don't want to send
them our $300 unless we feel reasonably sure we're actually going to get
something for it...  Thanks!

Julie Stielstra MLS
Supervisor, Knowledge Resources
Central DuPage Hospital