Dear list members,

One of our physicians, an otolaryngologist, has asked me to find an article
published by the following author:  Botoman VA

Words within the title include:  "Prospective Controlled Evaluation of TH
Testing, laryngoscopy, laryngopharyngeal....."

I have searched Medline via Ovid interface, FirstSearch, PubMed and Google.
I have searched using Botoman, Botoman VA, and Vlaicu A. Botoman .

I know the author is former Chairman of Gastroenterology at the Cleveland
Clinic florida and is currently Clinical Associate Professor at the
University of Miami Florida.

If anyone has suggestions or recommendations, I will appreciate assistance.

Thanks!!

Cleo

Cleo Pappas, MLIS, AHIP
Zitek Medical Library
La Grange Memorial Hospital
La Grange, IL 60525
Tel: 708.352.1200 Ext. 4851
Fax: 708.352.6072
E-mail: [log in to unmask]

"After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is
music." Aldous Huxley

authorized to receive it. It may contain confidential or proprietary
unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by responding to this email and then delete it from your system.
Thank you.