Article: Acute Pulmonary Disease Caused by Phenytoin
Author: Michael, JR; Rudin ML

I will take it in any form I can!
Thanking anyone in advance.

Cindy Phyillaier

Cynthia Phyillaier, MSLS
Medical Librarian, Holy Cross Hospital
1500 Forest Glen Road
Silver Spring, MD 20910-1484
(301) 754-7987
Fax: (301)754-7247

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain information that is confidential and privileged under state and Federal privacy laws. If you received this e-mail in error, be aware that any unauthorized use; disclosure, copying, or distribution is strictly prohibited. Please contact the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message.