I am looking for an article by Lapin R 1980 Breast 6 20   Primary breast
reconstruction following mastectomy using a skin expander prosthesis.
Breast 1980 v 6 pg. 20
I can't find in Medline, so it may not be indexed.  Please reply to me
directly.

It is NOT
 Lapin R, Elliott M, Juri H. The use of an integral tissue expander for
primary breast reconstruction.
Aesthetic Plast Surg. 1985;9(3):221-6.
PMID: 4072816 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
Marilyn Teolis
Baptist Hospital
2000 Church St.
Nashville TN 37236
Phone: (615)284-5373
Outside TN 800-826-9998 x 5373
Fax: (615)284-5861

Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including any attachments, contains
information that is confidential and/or legally privileged. The information is intended
only for the individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient or the
person responsible for delivering the email to the intended recipient, be advised that
you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, distribution,
forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this email in error, please purge it immediately and notify the sender.