I am an academic librarian at a school with several medially-related
academcic programs.  We, therefore, use both DocLine and OCLC for ILL
depending on the nature of the request.  I am looking for materials (eg.
checklists, flowcharts, etc.) to help ILL staff decide when a request should
be processed through Docline instead of OCLC.  We use ILLiad and have a
Docline queue into which my staff person routes requests for me to process
in Docline.  I want to provide her with something to help her decide when a
request is medically-related other than a long list of vocabulary words she
might see.  I've given her some basic guidelines about the vocabulary and
the types of journals, etc. but I wanted to see how others handled this
issue.  I appreciate any assistance you can provide in this matter.  Thank
you.

June L. Power, MLIS
Access Services/Reference Librarian
Sampson-Livermore Library
The University of North Carolina at Pembroke P.O. Box 1510 Pembroke, NC
28372-1510

Phone:  910-521-6369
Fax:  910-521-6547
Email:  [log in to unmask]