I need these articles.  I may be able to pay for them but please let me know
before sending.  Thanks.

Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2004 Feb 10;112(2):136-41.
                Antiandrogenic progestins for treatment of signs of
androgenisation and hormonal contraception.

Drugs. 2003;63(5):463-92.
                Progestogens with antiandrogenic properties.

Dermatology. 2004;208(2):178-9
            Topical estrogen therapy for androgenetic alopecia in menopausal
females.
 .

Alba Scott
Librarian, Sacramento Campus
Western Career College
8909 Folsom Blvd.
Sacramento, CA 95826
(916) 361-1660 ext. 644
"Quem mal lÍ, mal fala, mal ouve, mal vÍ." (Monteiro Lobato)
"Who barely reads, barely speaks, barely listens, barely sees."

"A literatura, como toda arte, e' uma confissao de que a vida nao basta"
(Fernando Pessoa)
"Literature, like every art, is a confession that life is not enough"