Does anyone have Physician Executive; 2004;(sep-oct): Disruptive Physician Behavior. That is all the information I have. I have sent through docline and received an incomplete citation. Can pay up to $30.00 per article. Thank you.

Kathleen Carlson
John C. Lincoln Health Network
Grigg Medical Library
250 E. Dunlap Ave.
Phoenix, AZ 85020

Phone: (602) 870-6328
Fax: (602) 997-9325
email: [log in to unmask]
Hours: 8a-4:30p Monday-Friday

"John C. Lincoln Health Network" made the following annotations.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please immediately forward the original message back to the sender and delete your copy of the email.