Hello,

We are considering putting the Table of Contents for some of our journals on our Intranet and possibly our Internet site. I am wondering if anyone has any experience with this/ knows if this would be a violation of copyright law? Thanks for all your help in advance.

Thanks,

Melissa A. Buelow
Library/Media Services Coordinator
Allen College/Barrett Library
1825 Logan Avenue
Waterloo, IA 50703

"Shine on you crazy diamond" - Pink Floyd
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

This message and accompanying documents are covered by the
Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C.  2510-2521,
and contain information intended for the specified individual(s) only.
This information is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient
or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and
that any review, dissemination, copying, or the taking of any action
based on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately
by e-mail, and delete the original message.