Fellow Medlibbers,

I'm looking for a special supplement to the Journal of Burn Care &
Rehabilitation that supposedly accompanied the May/June 2001 issue.  It's
called "Practice Guidelines for Burn Care" or something close to that.  The
thing is, it may be one of those supplements that went only to members of
the American Burn Association and not to library subscribers.  I couldn't
find it in MEDLINE.

Specifically, we're looking for the criteria for admitting burn patients to
the hospital.  If anyone has this and can copy or lend, please contact me
before sending to avoid unnecessary duplication.

Thanks.

Mike

Michael Heyd, AHIP
Director, Medical Library