From: Bette Bissonnette [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2004 12:03 PM
To: Washburne,Nancy
Subject: RE: Weather ref query: describe weather Ft.Lauderdale FLA Dec.
22-26 years 2001, 2002,2003

Try:
http://www.almanac.com/weatherhistory/index.php

Bette Bissonnette
Health Sciences Library
Saints Memorial Medical Center
1 Hospital Dr. PO Box 30
Lowell, MA  01853-0030
PH 978-934-8308
FAX 978-934-8241

-----Original Message-----
From: Medical Libraries Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Washburne,Nancy
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2004 11:35 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
22-26 years 2001, 2002,2003

Help FLORIDA LIBRARIANS!!  In return for an emergency ILL faxed to me an
overseas LIBRARIAN asks me to answer this query: What were weather
conditions in Fort Lauderdale Florida 12/22-12/26 during the years 2001,
2002, 2003....HELP ... thanks for guidance  Nancy from Temple

Director, Radiology Library
Temple University Hospital
3401 North Broad Street
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19140
fax: 215 707 1460

****
Notice:  This email contains confidential or proprietary information

which may be legally privileged.  It is intended only for the named

recipient (s).  If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected

the email, please notify the author by replying to this message.  If you

are not the named recipient,  you are not authorized to use, disclose,

distribute, copy, print or rely on this email, and should immediately

delete it from your computer system.

***