...and anyone else who has this Thursday off.

I will be spending Thursday preparing a glade I found last week in the
Richmond area.  The glade runs nearly 1000 vert.  Highlights includ the
fact that at one point its approx. 50 yards wide, offers a couple of cliff
choices, and noone knows where it is.

Here's where you come in....
There's plenty of the dreaded HB near the top third of the glade.
Something must be done about it in order to make the skiing more pleasant.
I don't feel like taking on the responsibility all by myself.
Back-channel if you're interested in being guaranteed the glory of being
part of the first descent team.

Ok, now you can go back to your discussions of insurance and migrant
workers.