On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 10:50:51 -0400, Evan Osler <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>After the fans went ballistic last night and the riot
>police came on the field, the game felt just a little more secure.

I'm not sure what definition of "secure" you're going for...

I'm not a baseball fan.  For me, seeing a lot of police come out to the
field in RIOT GEAR was very sad.  Baseball is a game.  Games shouldn't need
freakin riot gear police.  What has the world come to?

Another random "what has the world come to" observation - on the way home
fom work, I go past one of the busier intersections in Burlington.  On one
corner, someone holding a sign saying "so and so for Auditor".  On the
opposite corner, someone holding a sign saying "homeless - will work for food".

--
Jason - "redraobwons"