If this is as good as it gets, I'm pretty much willing to accept that.

My good friend Dave (a fellow Cantabrigian and diehard Sox fan) may have
topped the pleasure of most Red Sox fans yesterday, especially those on
this list.

He's living in Tahoe this winter, and when we spoke briefly after the game,
amidst yells, screams, drinks, and general bedlam, he let me know that
yesterday morning he hiked up Alpine Meadows and skied in 3 FEET of
completely untracked bottomless powder, with face shots all the way down.

Now how is that for one of the greatest days of all time?

-Evan