The P.C. answer would be to tell you to go to EMS or even Borders / B&N
and pick up a copy of the GMC Long Trail guide (and maybe Day Hike
guide) or one of various other maps...

Alternatively, from Burlington, I89 south, Richmond exit towards
Richmond (right off the ramp), right at the light and over the bridge,
follow the road you're on (don't go to Cochoran's or the Audubon
Society) until you hit Huntington... take a left (look for the sign for
Camel's Hump State Park) and then attempt to follow the signs to the
parking, which is easier said than done...  From that trailhead, there
are pretty much only two options: the Forest City and Burrows trails,
both run into the Long Trail, so I usually make a loop using all three
trails.

The guide says Forest City Trail - 3.5 hours up, 2.25 down
Burrows Trail - 2.5 up, 1.5 down

If you have extra time, head down a bit on the other side of the summit
and use the Alpine trail - maybe look for the old B52 wing.
--
Jason - "redraobwons"