> Thanks Matt.  Actually I didn't take any of these pics,
> Jerry who made the video, and Jeanette, aka Mad Dog because
> she loves the steeps, took them.  The video is great.  Start
> it downloading before you go to bed and check it out in the morning.

Actually, I had no problem watching it here. The stream started playing
within 15-20 seconds of clicking on Denis' link and continued to buffer
faster than it played.

Marc Guido
Editor & Publisher
First Tracks!! Online Ski Magazine
16 Wertman Lane
Loudonville, NY 12211 USA
V: 941.587.9664
V&F: 866.293.9107 (toll-free from US & Canada)
F: 419.793.8108
www.FirstTracksOnline.com