 Mark P. Renson wrote:

>* Sox win the next 3 and capture the AL pennant over the Evil Empire
>* They go against the Astros in the World Series
>* It goes 7 games
>* Game 7 is in Fenway Pahk
>* So, of course, Roger Clemens pitches for the 'Stros in the final game
>* ....yeah, you know what the outcome of that will be.  Phunny, huh.

Yeah, I thought of something similar the moment I heard the Astros made
the playoffs.  If this were to happen, Dan Duquette better go into
hiding else someone will have him swinging from the Tobin Bridge for
sure.

I'm a die hard Yankees fan.  But, I have to say that at this point I'm
thinking of rooting for the Sox and Astros if for no other reason than
to see Roger beat the Sox.  Ohhhh, wouldn't that be the best!  ;^)

Brad