Evan wrote:

>After the fans went ballistic last night and the riot
>police came on the field

Not to contribute or condone the non-skiing thread, but wasn't it a bit
odd that the riot police came on to the field for only the remaining
portion of the inning?  They were there while the Yanks were in the
field, and then left the field when the Boston players took the field?
I may be missing something, but then you had the 'hated' officials and
the 'hated' opponent on the field, I would think, representing a larger
potential for inappropriate fan action at the end of the game, then
while the 'beloved' home team was in the field.

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.  Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.