Thanks to Xeni Jardin over at www.boingboing.net we have this interlude of
frolicking forest creatures
[ http://www.ultrarecords.com/grandaddy/video/grandaddy-nature_anthem.mov ]
to take our minds off of baseball (a.k.a. the most boring game ever invented).

It's a music video from the band Granddaddy and SFW, but deeply disturbing
on just so many levels. As Xeni says, the video is:
(1) what you'll see at the dentist's office when the gas kicks in
(2) a Furry Fetish website come to life, minus the creepy sex stuff
(3) where lonely old sports mascots crawl off to die.

I'm also taking bets as to how long the cheesy tune and lyrics will stick
to your synapses like mental tar. e a

Quasi-ski content:
Alta at 37" as of last night, with 18" - 36" additional predicted. It's
super wet super dense stuff, so we should get a good base out of it.

-marc

www.mchrusch.com
Direct link to my weblog page:
http://home.earthlink.net/~mchrusch/blog/blogger.html