>>FTO wrote:

>Do you honestly believe everything you read or watch? Do you
honestly think that anyone who publishes anything lacks an ulterior
motive?<<

Then irony of this statement coming from Mr. FTO is just too funny. Truly
this is what makes this list great! Mr. "Our readers know that they can
trust First Tracks!! Online for honest reporting"whose opinion can really be
bought for the price of a lift ticket and a night in a condo! You truly are
the expert on this topic !