On Nov 29, 2004, at 11:41 AM, Kor Kiley wrote:

> I use vpn to access  servers from home that I'm responsible for that
> have ssh blocked.  If it weren't for this, I'd rarely use VPN.

Aha. ssh good.

If it is just ssh access, I ssh to zoo.uvm.edu, which apparently has a
firewall waiver.

I then ssh from zoo to whatever does not have a firewall waiver.

No VPN required (but about as many keystrokes/clicks).

| Academic Computing Services       __0__                             |
| Room 238 Waterman Building       / \ | \                            |
| University of Vermont              \77                              |
| Voice:802-656-1254 FAX:802-656-0872  vv                             |
| aim:goim?screenname=maddogskideath      http://weasel.uvm.edu/      |