Only thoughts I can add about my tablet experience are these:
Bottom line for me is that it meets my mobility needs so well that I can put up with its deficiencies (main irritation is the pen interface).

 -mike

Larry Kost wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">For the Tablet PC folks.  I have a faculty member who might be interested
in a Tablet PC.  I priced a couple and they still seem a bit pricey.  What
I'm looking for is recommendations based on your experience.  For Laptops
and Desktops I prefer Dell.  Can a Tablet PC be used with a docking station
to allow the use of a regular monitor, mouse, keyboard?  Any info on things
it must have or things to look out for would be appreciated.

Larry Kost