Larry,

There are command line execs for most of these things you're mentioning. In
general, look in the Windows 2000/2003 Server Resource Kit, or the Windows
2000/XP support tools directory.

NTP protocol resync can be configured by mucking in the registry under
HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\W32Time\Parameters. Trying reading
Q216734 at support.microsoft.com.

Thomas