http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=1093&e=4&u=/pcworld/20041122/tc_pcworld/118664
> ~Stef
> (Hey, it's a holiday week, we need some paranoia news to tide us over...)

I think I saw something about it on one of the CSI's or summat.
The solution? Use someone else's printer to print out your
threat/ransom/admission to being a liberal type letters.

The consumer side of me (ahem... frugality) wonders how much this costs us in
pennies... manufacturing cost to develope such a fine print secret decorder
method, the cost for the additional parts/commands in te printer to violate
your document printing privacy, or the funding that went to the goverman to
make sure "all americans are protected from themselves".

Chris (eesh, I sounded like a libertarian just there... I retract ;) )
ps- sorry to include a political tone in there
  )                 WWRD - What Would Rob Do?                    )
 |    Chris Moran          a.a.#707           [log in to unmask]    |
 |Information Systems Analyst     Webmaster/Multimedia Developer|
 |UVM Center for Teaching & Learning 802.656.0358  Lafayette 407|
 | "Dr. Is In" Mo-Tu 12:30-3       Staff Council Representative |