Quoting Larry Kost <[log in to unmask]>:

> For the Tablet PC folks.  I have a faculty member who might be interested
> in a Tablet PC.  I priced a couple and they still seem a bit pricey.  What
> I'm looking for is recommendations based on your experience.  For Laptops
> and Desktops I prefer Dell.  Can a Tablet PC be used with a docking station
> to allow the use of a regular monitor, mouse, keyboard?  Any info on things
> it must have or things to look out for would be appreciated.

Agreeing with Rob for the most part.. but imparting my own opinion... I would
never ever buy a slate with my own money. A convertible/clamshell one OTOH
would be great.

I wish I had more consumer type info for you.
Chris
  )                 WWRD - What Would Rob Do?                    )
 |    Chris Moran          a.a.#707           [log in to unmask]    |
 |Information Systems Analyst     Webmaster/Multimedia Developer|
 |UVM Center for Teaching & Learning 802.656.0358  Lafayette 407|
 | "Dr. Is In" Mo-Tu 12:30-3       Staff Council Representative |