Matt opined:

>Remember, Ascension skins have purple plush.  Ascension Glidelite skins are
>NOT the same and are an inferior product.

I agree with the first two points, but please provide supporting detail
regarding the third point (i.e., Glidelite skins, inferiority thereof).

All seven pairs of my household's skins are Ascension, but various touring
partners have Glidelites, and I've never heard any negative feedback on how
the plus and/or glue compare relative to Ascension.  (I have noted,
however, that the neato white/blue pattern of the Glidelites when new gets
pretty gross after a couple seasons of touring amidst volcanic ash, etc.)