Hey - do I ever remember the cold snowy winter of '77!  I'll post more
later, but it's the only time in memory that I was off school for thirteen
snow days in a row (in the middle of my exams with only the Calculus exam to
go) I studied for that exam four different times).

We had three snowmachines then, and I have some cool non-digital pics of me
riding them over top of completely buried stuck school buses etc. during the
height of the Blizzard of '77.

Here's a neat link with some northeast weather data and cool pic links:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blizzard_of_'77

Leigh