-----Original Message-----
From: Medical Libraries Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Marix, Mary
Sent: Friday 12 November 2004 3:21 pm
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Camp Pendleton Medical Librarian

I am working on a project with one of the doctors at Camp Pendleton.  Is
there a Medical Library and Medical Librarian at the Naval Hospital at Camp
Pendleton?
Please contact me if you are that person, if you know that there is such a
person, or if you know that there is not such a person.

Thanks,
Mary