I am working with our nursing education department on putting on a book fair
- to include software and medical instruments. They want to do this before
Christmas. I just wonder if anyone would be willing to share any thoughts on
successes or failures; good publishers to work with; or just some
suggestions in general. From my own experience I know that it is virtually
impossible to put something together is such a short time, but they are
energetic and positive crew and I want to help in anyway possible.

I would be so grateful for any ideas. Thanks so much patti

Patti Reynolds, MLS
Director, Bishopric Medical Library
1700 S.Tamiami Trail
Sarasota, FL 34239