Hi,

I am in the market for a printer for our computer room.  The room provides
access to the Internet and Microsoft programs to hospital staff via 5
computers that are each connected locally to the printer.

Please provide to me your experiences with specific makes and models, both
good and bad.

I am particularly interested in those that has sufficient memory for
printing images, rarely jams and that can handle scrap paper.   I am curious
about those printers that have a double-sided printing feature.

Please note that our new printer will only print out black and white print
jobs.

I will summarize if there is an interest.

Thanks!
Jeannine
Jeannine Creazzo, MLIS
Manager, Library Services