Hi everyone,

This is my first time posting to the list, so I hope I do it right.

We are having AOA inspections starting today and our surgery dept. is in
desperate need of the following item:

American Society of Anesthesiologists (ASA) Criteria "Documentation of
Anesthesia Care" October 15, 2003.  This was all that was provided to our
Surgery Admin. Director by the AOA.

I assumed it was in the ASA Newsletter and put in a Docline request only to
have it declined due to it not being found as cited.  I've searched PubMed
to no avail.

If anyone can provide me with this documentation please email me off list.
I will be eternally grateful!

Also, check out OHUCFG on Docline and feel free to add me to your routing
tables.  I am a FreeShare library.

THANK YOU!!

Maryann

Maryann Mlodzik, MLIS

Information Services Librarian

Cuyahoga Falls General Hospital

1900 23rd St.

Cuyahoga Falls, OH  44223

330-971-7200

Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory. - - Albert
Schweitzer (1875-1965)