I am involved with a committee in our hospital that is trying to develop
an e-health plan.     This committee is looking at e-health very broadly
to include electronic health records, data warehousing, telehealth,
e-learning  etc.     I've been asked to find out if there are other
hospitals that have developed e-health plans.    Our Health Centre has
two previous information management plans, which are now outdated.
Our e-health plan would update our information management strategic
plan.

Could you contact me directly if your hospital has an e-health plan (or
recent information management plan)?

Thank-you,
Darlene Chapman
Librarian, IWK Health Centre