Hi, Everyone.  I ordered this through Docline, and it was un-fillable -
for lack of a better term.:)  I am in need of the following article for
a doctor - am willing to pay up to $15 and can accept mail, fax
(515-239-2020) or PDF.  The citation is as follows  -
Mohsenin V.  Is sleep apnea a risk factor for stroke: A critical
analysis.  Minerva Med. 2004;95:291-305.

Thank you much!  Please respond privately and before sending to avoid
duplication.

Emily H Erickson
Medical Librarian
Mary Greeley Medical Center
Ames, Iowa
515-239-2154

*The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.  Thank you.  Mary Greeley Medical Center*